We had 15 total pitches and about 62 attendees (94 participants) made it out for day 1 of 2nd edition Startup Weekend Mures 2014. And here are the 9 ideas that went to the next stage of marathon.
- Ree Mee: send a reminder that sets an alarm so your friend doesn’t forget to bring you that overdue book
- Antic.Market: market place for antique stores to sell for a larger audience
- CSG: online/offline Strategy Game where the players have the total freedom to create the missions and characters
- Sure: platform for sharing unique experiences. Build a community to share your most intimate user experiences.
- TRAVEL: visit and share places, find out the best places others have visited and how they did it, plan trips with friends, try something new.
- Mesterul: online shop for handymen services with feedback & customer support
- Party at my place: online community to make people meet at someone’s place to have a party and interact
- Rezerv on: online platform for places (restaurants, clubs) booking, filtering. Browse events, see offers, simple reservation system
- Fandom World: a fan based user friendly TV shows platform where you have your own blog and profile but also you can write, chat under different TV shows